Best Wedding Programs Thank You Wording Samples
There is a lot of planning that goes into a successful wedding. Of course, there are the invitations to send out to your friends and family, as well as choosing the venue for your special day. But there are also smaller details that you may have forgotten about. For instance, you need to design your wedding program.
What is a Wedding Program?
Often, the happy couple will include a wedding program for all of their guest. This has a special purpose. This is going to tell your friends and family all about your special day. In other words, they are going to be able to understand what is going to take place and know what they should be doing at all times. This is very important if you are having a large wedding as you cannot tell everyone individually what is going to happen. So, having a wedding program is a good idea and it is going to introduce your big day. You can create a booklet or simply a single piece of paper. You can decide on this design.
What Is Included in a Wedding Program?
There are several elements to think about when you are designing your wedding program. Namely, there is going to be a cover, which you can include with a photograph and some details. This can include about the location and time of the ceremony. Then you are going to have the order of events. This will detail everything the guest needs to know about the special day. For example, it should note when the ceremony is going to be, as well as the processional music and prayers if they are included. You can also name the wedding party and the roles they have during the ceremony. Then you should include a thank you to your guests.
How Do I Write a Wedding Program Thank You?
A lot of people ask; do I have to include a thank you note to my guests in the wedding program? Of course, the answer to this question is no. You can create your wedding program however you want to. But it is a common practice since it shows how appreciative you are for your guests. After all, they have taken time out of their busy schedules to attend your wedding and celebrate with you. Therefore, a thank you note is a great way to end your wedding program and stay positive.
Those that want to include a wedding program thank you do not always know how to word it. For instance, simply saying, ‘thank you’ does not always cut it and portray just how grateful you are for your guests being there. But the good news is there are ways you can really thank your guests in more than just a few words.
Thank You to Friends and Family
Of course, most wedding programs are going to be generally thanking all guests for attending and being present on the day. This includes your family and friends. Here are some samples of ways you can thank them in your wedding program.
- We love that all of our dear friends and family could join us today. Thank you for making our day special and we truly appreciate you being here. Your love and support will never go unnoticed.
- We wish to show our heartfelt gratitude and thank all of our guests for being here today. We love our friends and family dearly and the celebrations would not be the same without you. We hope to see you all at some point today and you can help us to celebrate our love.
Thank You for Traveling
A lot of people like to go abroad for their wedding. If this sounds like you, you are really going to want to thank your guests for being there on there on your special day. Not only have they given up a lot of time to be with you, they have probably spent a fair amount of money to be present too. Thus, you want to make your wedding program thank you just as special to show your appreciation. Here are some examples:
- We cannot thank all of you enough for being here on our wedding day. We know that you have traveled far and this has made our special day truly unforgettable. We will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives.
- We want to say a special thank you to all of our guests for being here today. We know how far you have come and this has made our wedding the best one we could have ever imagined.
- Thank you for everyone that has been able to make this wedding possible for us. It wasn’t easy to get here but we are so thankful that you have followed us to start our journey beside us.
- Thank you to our friends and family that have traveled near and far to be with us today. We love you all and are glad you made it.
Thank You to Parents
There are going to be occasions when you want to give an extra special thank you to your parents. Here are some samples of how you can truly show your appreciation in your wedding program.
- We want to give a special thanks to our parents on our wedding day. They have shown us love and support since we were born and we cannot thank them enough for making us the people we are today. We want to continue to make great memories together.
- Thank you to all of our guests for being here today. In particular, we thank our loving parents for everything they have done for us. We love you all and are glad you are part of our special day.
- A special shout out to our parents for always showing us love and support. Thank you for being present today and sharing our joy. We love you and know you will continue to be by our sides on this next journey.