30 Jul Comlongon Castle Wedding Package
Unifying your love at Comlongon Castle, it’s choosing an enchanting site with a dedicated and warm team. Comlongon Castle Hotel, in Clarencefield, has a long and illustrious history having been built, and originally owned, by the Murrays of Cockpool.
The 14-bedroom hotel, set over five levels, with an adjoining three-story mansion house with a staff that will support you throughout the preparations to make this day more than memorable! The two properties have separate entrances but are also linked with an internal passage. In addition to the main properties is a single-story outbuilding now accommodating the ‘Honeymoon Lodge’.
Within the mansion house are the hotel’s lounge and dining room, cocktail bar, drawing room, and a balcony overlooking the gardens.
Main Features Of The Comlongon Castle Wedding Package
- A prime location for your religious or civil ceremony
- A charming interior room
- Perfectly landscaped outdoor gardens for your ceremony or to capture a photo of all those precious moments of the big day
- A gourmet meal prepared by the executive chef
- A delicious custom-made wedding cake to your liking
- Luxurious and comfortable rooms to accommodate your guests
- 15 bedrooms for guests
- A bridal and honeymoon suite
- Outdoor reception of up to 160 guests
- Fireworks and open flame permitted
- In-house wedding coordinator
Comlongon is a truly unparalleled venue, set in over 120 acres with polished gardens and a traditional 15th Century Scottish Castle. Comlongon offers a variety of ceremony areas, indoor & outdoor, perfect for romantic weddings.
Conveniently positioned in Clarencefield, Comlongon Castle is the ideal base for your journeys of Carrutherstown. From there, couples and their guests can comfortably get around and enjoy all the benefits offered by this energetic city. Thanks to its unique location, the establishment provides easy access to the city’s must-see sites.
The 4-poster suites and secluded Honeymoon Lodge provide a remarkable mixture of history and modern indulgence. The Lodge delivers the ultimate statement in luxury; set within its private walled gardens embellished with water features and sculptures by renowned artist, Lucianne Lassalle. The Comlongon Team have successfully organized weddings for thousands of couples for well over three decades. The team of staff has gained experience unmatched within the wedding industry. They aim to make your wedding arrangements flow perfectly leaving you and your guests time to relax and enjoy your wedding day; safe in the knowledge that everything is being handled by experts.
You will enjoy all these precious moments in a choice establishment that offers all the services, including the Amérispa health center for your preparations for the big day.
For Your Exclusive And Unforgettable Family Wedding
At Comlongon Castle, the wedding season takes place every year from May to October. They are proud to offer exclusive and intimate family weddings. Your dream of having a Castle’s wedding can come true! Located in secure private grounds, Comlongon Castle has no close neighbors and guarantees your privacy with an exclusive 3-night weekend rental for the duration of your unforgettable wedding. For your wedding, you have an exclusive rental of the castle, grounds, and facilities.
At Comlongon Castle, they offer flexibility in terms of the number of people in your wedding party and the number of nights at the Castle. Your wedding day is guaranteed to be truly unforgettable, surrounded by your family and friends who exclusively use a real Castle where dreams truly come true. Your wedding can be tailored to your exact specifications, giving you the freedom to make it as special and as memorable as you have always dreamed of.
Your Wedding At Comlongon Castle
The wedding packages cater to a maximum of 90 guests, designed for more intimate family weddings.
Here’s what’s included in the Typical Wedding Package to give you an overview of what they offer: Exclusivity of the castle, rooms, and grounds during your wedding weekend Use of the main functional wood-paneled rooms during your wedding breakfast in the Luxury Bridal Suite, allowing you to arrive, relax and add the finishing touches before your host arrives.
Accommodation In The Castle
- Independent luxury rooms (accommodating up to 16 additional people)
- Unlimited use of leisure facilities
- A choice of 3 or 5-course wedding breakfast for each guest, including tea and
- Coffee served in a separate dining room. The bride and groom have the freedom to choose up to 3 different options per class to create their perfect menu.
- Meals served by staff for each guest during the champagne reception
- Package of drinks for the guests during the wedding day.
- Includes: 2 glasses of sparkling wine for the reception of drinks, ½ bottle of house wine served with the meal, and 1 glass of fizz (toast).
- Use of the beautifully decorated tower overlooking the valley during your stay and for the wedding evening
- Open bar during your stay (opening and closing times apply) Staff
- Staff available for your entire stay
- Free tasting stay at Comlongon Castle for the bride and groom before the wedding (maximum of 2 nights)
- Optional use of the custom made wedding arch on the lawn during the wedding ceremony
- Large round banquet tables and solid oak chairs for wedding breakfast Buffet chairs, chair covers, and frames for up to 90 people in the Hall.
- Chairs for the ceremony
- Wine, champagne and water glasses
- Tips and planning to help you end your wedding day
Accessible only via stairs, the antiques-filled rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffee-making equipment. Opulent suites add the wine and in-room breakfast; some have 4-poster beds, sitting areas, and/or oak-lined whirlpool baths. An upgraded suite in a 19th-century stable offers heated floors and a private garden.
Parking and full Scottish breakfast are complimentary. Other amenities include a medieval-style great hall, a rustic barn, and 2 genteel restaurants. Minimum-stay rules may apply. Comlongon is also a renowned holiday destination where visitors can relax and explore the delights of the Solway Coast/Firth and all of the Dumfries and Galloway regions, in Southern Scotland, has to offer so will no doubt benefit from an impressive trading performance.
Comlongon Castle is One of the most beautiful and underrated parts of Scotland. The Wedding Venue is one of the best wedding venues in the entire country. Did you know that elopement weddings started right here in Gretna? If you are traveling to the area for a destination wedding, it is an incredible place to give your guests a taste of Scotland.
Throughout the hundreds of miles of rugged coastline large country estates and house hotels. To the truly amazing forests sprawling lochs, there is something to suit every taste. Browse through these Dumfries and Galloway Wedding Venues, and start dreaming about your big day in South West Scotland.
Once you have a vision for your wedding, have a look at the different venues, then visit your favorites. There’s nothing like seeing a venue in-person to help make up your mind!